When it comes to managing employee benefits in the era of health care reform, it’s easy to want to take a “head-in-the-sand” approach but the clock is ticking and soon everyone will be forced to comply with the all of the PPACA regulations. Employers are faced with the dilemma of trying to contain the consistently upward spiral of health care costs while at the same time concerned with retaining top talent in an increasingly competitive market. Frankly, it can certainly be overwhelming and hard to know where to start.
United Benefit Advisors and its nearly 200 Partner Firms, who collectively work with 36,000 employers understand these frustrations all too well. However, in working with this volume of employers, they know the strategies that will make the job of designing cost-effective, yet attractive employee benefits a lot easier – while still taking PPACA compliance into account. In fact, these tried-and-true benefit strategies have proven themselves worthy – last year alone, UBA Partner Firms helped their employer clients save an average of 5.2 percent on their medical renewal in 2012, for a combined $584 million in annual medical plan cost savings.
In a webinar that is taking place tomorrow from 2 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. EDT, United Benefit Advisor’s CEO, Thomas Mangan will introduce employers to the resources UBA has developed from the shared expertise of its Partner Firms and the tremendous data available from its 2012 Health Plan Survey – the largest benchmarking survey in the industry.To register, visit: https://webinars.ubabenefits.com/tabid/1932/Default.aspx?wid=81
The webinar will also discuss how a good benefits strategy can’t only consider cost – it must also help employers effectively attract and retain top talent. Mangan will review how benchmarking offers a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Other program take-aways include:
- Understanding the plan design factors driving costs
- Learning how to leverage UBA’s 2012 Health Plan Survey data to understand what health plan benefits that their competitors are offering and compare their plans to other employers in their region, size-range and industry
- Reviewing overall national benchmarks (average costs, employee premiums, plan popularity, etc.)
- Obtaining a close look at the truth about consumer-driven health plan (CDHP) cost savings and learn how to achieve savings beyond the first year
- Learning strategies for meeting the challenges of health care reform regulations, including current and future obligations
Register today for this CEO webinar and get equipped to develop a comprehensive benefits program for your organization.To receive the $149 discount for this webinar enter the code UBAHCR when registering.